What’s in it for you?
• Uncapped commission – Our sales team receive a very generous 20% commission on each sale.
• Opportunity to work with a fast growing challenger product and awesome team
• Flexible hours and work from home – it’s 2018, we know you don’t want to be a head on a stick in front of a monitor all day!
• Training provided
This is an opportunity for a natural creative and storyteller to experience financial success.
You’ll get your own industry and territory to cover, we’ll help with marketing and PR.
Are you in between jobs, a stay at home mum or dad, looking for extra income or re-entering the travel/tourism or media industry?
We need you!
Following a rapid growth period within the company, Roamni are looking to engage commission only Platform Business Managers to join our motivated and passionate sales team.
Roamni is the world-wide tour guide in your pocket that combines the latest smartphone technology and design to allow anyone to develop audio tours & stories. Tourists and locals can listen and follow the journey of these stories, gain a different perspective of their surroundings and share the knowledge of what they have learned throughout the world.
What you’ll need:
• An ABN – really easy to get
• An iPhone with at least iOS 11 installed – so you can use and demo our product
• Strong written and verbal skills a must to tell awesome stories
• Proven track record of performance – life, work, tell us your achievements
• Self-motivated and thrive by working autonomously
• Drive to ensure targets are met and exceeded – of course, because you’ll earn more!
• Preferred, but not essential – Your own car and be willing to travel through-out Melbourne
• Bright engaging personality and a professional presentation – doesn’t mean you need to wear $1000’s worth of brands though!
We strongly encourage people from all walks of life to apply. Anyone who can tell a great story and is passionate about making a difference with an opportunity to earn. You could be a return to work mum or dad, tradie, factory or labour worker, graduate, in work and looking for a change or a retiree looking for a change. All are welcome.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please click on APPLY NOW to be taken to our website to apply.
You don’t need a CV to apply with Roamni, but you do need to tell a story to unlock our generous commissions and exciting opportunities.
The first step to apply for this exciting role is to create a free “Story of Place” on the Roamni app, of at least 5 minutes.
Want to see how easy it is? Check out this video (it’s less than a minute)
Follow these steps to start applying
1) Download the Roamni app and create an account
2) Check out some of our free content on the app to get an idea of what we are after
3) Record your own Story of Place and upload it – A Roamni Story of Place consists of a single Start point on the map, and allows you to attach a story or experience to this location. You may want to share local history, or tell a story that is important to you and keep it for posterity in Roamni. Each Story of Place is made up of one audio file.
4) Come back to here and finish your application by entering in the name of the Story you uploaded